More Articles for Arkansas state highway spending
The Arkansas State Highway and Transportation Department (AHTD) is planning to spend more on state highway projects than ever before, according to a report from Little Rock’s KATV. Over the next decade, state highway spending will reach $1.25 billion. The department ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?451 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs399 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group206 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders155 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget153 Views