More Articles for Arkansas State Highway and Transportation Department
The Arkansas State Highway and Transportation Department (AHTD) is planning to spend more on state highway projects than ever before, according to a report from Little Rock’s KATV. Over the next decade, state highway spending will reach $1.25 billion. The department ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse441 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers135 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches75 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects74 Views