More Articles for Arkansas highway spending
The Arkansas State Highway and Transportation Department (AHTD) is planning to spend more on state highway projects than ever before, according to a report from Little Rock’s KATV. Over the next decade, state highway spending will reach $1.25 billion. The department ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident948 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side531 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?520 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005362 Views