More Articles for Arizona
The Arizona Department of Transportation (ADOT) has been using rubberized asphalt on state highways for more than a quarter of a century. Related: Burn, Baby, Burn: Tire Inferno The asphalt, made from the rubber from recycled tires, offers a smoother ride for motorists, ...
An Arizona Department of Transportation (AZDOT) employee talks with Blair Barnhardt, APM, founder and executive director of the International Pavement Management Association (IPMA) and IPMA Academy, about the agency’s cracksealing work on Interstate 10. In this video, which is part of ...
The Deep Foundations Institute (DFI) announced last week that the Thermal Integrity Profiler (TIP) has won the 2013 C. William Bermingham Award for Innovation. The award, created in 2012, encourages and recognizes innovative contributions to deep foundation technology. The TIP won the ...
In an attempt to battle lost taxes due to increased hybrid and electric car use, six states are working to create laws to tax fuel-efficient vehicles, Automotive News and Bloomberg reported. Electric and hybrid car sales have continuously risen in the ...
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1053 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1048 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse734 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones518 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?326 Views