More Articles for Arizona
The Arizona Department of Transportation (ADOT) has been using rubberized asphalt on state highways for more than a quarter of a century. Related: Burn, Baby, Burn: Tire Inferno The asphalt, made from the rubber from recycled tires, offers a smoother ride for motorists, ...
An Arizona Department of Transportation (AZDOT) employee talks with Blair Barnhardt, APM, founder and executive director of the International Pavement Management Association (IPMA) and IPMA Academy, about the agency’s cracksealing work on Interstate 10. In this video, which is part of ...
The Deep Foundations Institute (DFI) announced last week that the Thermal Integrity Profiler (TIP) has won the 2013 C. William Bermingham Award for Innovation. The award, created in 2012, encourages and recognizes innovative contributions to deep foundation technology. The TIP won the ...
In an attempt to battle lost taxes due to increased hybrid and electric car use, six states are working to create laws to tax fuel-efficient vehicles, Automotive News and Bloomberg reported. Electric and hybrid car sales have continuously risen in the ...
- Road commission worker killed by motor grader1144 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers855 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project439 Views
- FDOT removing campaign signs350 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?338 Views