More Articles for Arizona Department of Transportation (ADOT)
HOT! Achieving the high production/quality double on Interstate 10 FNF Construction and the Arizona Department of Transportation (ADOT) set the bar very high these days in hot mix asphalt paving on Interstate highways. Consider, for example, an 18-mile-long project on Interstate 10 ...
Vehicles from the Arizona Department of Transportation (ADOT) are pulling off to the side with emergency lights running to alert drivers of workers as the agency continues to look into using solar power to run these emergency lights. To use ...
Arizona State Engineer Jennifer Toth was named Woman of the Year by the Phoenix Chapter of the Women's Transportation Seminar after being nominated by her peers – other women who are working to build and improve transportation around ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2167 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1329 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...940 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house580 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones547 Views