More Articles for Arizona Department of Transportation (ADOT)
HOT! Achieving the high production/quality double on Interstate 10 FNF Construction and the Arizona Department of Transportation (ADOT) set the bar very high these days in hot mix asphalt paving on Interstate highways. Consider, for example, an 18-mile-long project on Interstate 10 ...
Vehicles from the Arizona Department of Transportation (ADOT) are pulling off to the side with emergency lights running to alert drivers of workers as the agency continues to look into using solar power to run these emergency lights. To use ...
Arizona State Engineer Jennifer Toth was named Woman of the Year by the Phoenix Chapter of the Women's Transportation Seminar after being nominated by her peers – other women who are working to build and improve transportation around ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker270 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges237 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes154 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon114 Views
- Polls show states do not support gas tax increase101 Views