More Articles for APWA Winter Maintenance Committee
On the Go Data Mobile sensors augment snowfighting programs. By Tina Grady Barbaccia If you don’t like the weather, wait five minutes. How often do you hear that in parts of the country with, to say the least, unpredictable weather? That unpredictability can create ...
By Tina Grady Barbaccia The Alaska Department of Transportation and Public Facilities (ADOT&PF) in partnership with the University of Minnesota Intelligent Transportation Systems Institute developed a pilot project using an Intelligent Specialty Vehicle System (ISVS) for winter maintenance vehicles. The ISVS ...
- VIDEO: Airline surprises passengers by granting Christmas wishes1572 Views
- You shouldn’t be a roadbuilder if…637 Views
- Transportation officials break ground on $1.3 billion Highway 91 expansion project in California369 Views
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014339 Views
- VIDEO: Rapid-set cement helps rehab seven overpasses, one bridge in St. Louis337 Views