More Articles for APWA Winter Maintenance Committee
From the havoc severe winter weather has wreaked this year to sustainability in action and lessons learned from other agencies, here’s a look at the latest in snow and ice control and a sneak peek at the upcoming APWA Snow ...
On the Go Data Mobile sensors augment snowfighting programs. By Tina Grady Barbaccia If you don’t like the weather, wait five minutes. How often do you hear that in parts of the country with, to say the least, unpredictable weather? That unpredictability can create ...
By Tina Grady Barbaccia The Alaska Department of Transportation and Public Facilities (ADOT&PF) in partnership with the University of Minnesota Intelligent Transportation Systems Institute developed a pilot project using an Intelligent Specialty Vehicle System (ISVS) for winter maintenance vehicles. The ISVS ...
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1031 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1020 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse767 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones435 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?305 Views