More Articles for APWA Snow Conference
A multi-million-dollar road project produces the tools for a traveling teaching system in South Carolina. Educators believe that show-and-tell is a good way to educate children. Many elementary and middle school students are experiencing both show and tell in their study ...
The Impact of Bio Diesel Upon Late Model Diesel Engines: What Fleet Managers, Techs and Operators MUST Know
Rich Cregar, instructor and department head of Advanced Transportation Technologies at Wilson Community College in Wilson, N.C., and Jeffrey Tews, fleet operations manager for the City of Milwaukee, presented a session on "Successful Use of Alternative Fueled Vehicles for Snow ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views