More Articles for APWA President Ed Gottko
The American Public Works Association announced Thursday its approval of the House of Representatives passing a new water infrastructure bill, the Water Resources Reform and Development Act (WRRDA). APWA called the passage “swift,” adding that it also commends the provisions included in the bill ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?194 Views