More Articles for APWA President Ed Gottko
The American Public Works Association announced Thursday its approval of the House of Representatives passing a new water infrastructure bill, the Water Resources Reform and Development Act (WRRDA). APWA called the passage “swift,” adding that it also commends the provisions included in the bill ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River465 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business377 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice320 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness285 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options266 Views