More Articles for APWA President Ed Gottko
The American Public Works Association announced Thursday its approval of the House of Representatives passing a new water infrastructure bill, the Water Resources Reform and Development Act (WRRDA). APWA called the passage “swift,” adding that it also commends the provisions included in the bill ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?431 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs394 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants173 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views