More Articles for APWA President Ed Gottko
The American Public Works Association announced Thursday its approval of the House of Representatives passing a new water infrastructure bill, the Water Resources Reform and Development Act (WRRDA). APWA called the passage “swift,” adding that it also commends the provisions included in the bill ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion222 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax220 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views