More Articles for APWA President Ed Gottko
The American Public Works Association announced Thursday its approval of the House of Representatives passing a new water infrastructure bill, the Water Resources Reform and Development Act (WRRDA). APWA called the passage “swift,” adding that it also commends the provisions included in the bill ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts556 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes547 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse493 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers141 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views