More Articles for APWA Executive Director Peter B. King
Eleven public works professionals have recently earned the Certified Stormwater Manager (CSM) credential from the American Public Works Association (APWA). The APWA CSM certification is intended for water experts in both the public and private sectors who coordinate and implement stormwater ...
The American Public Works Association (APWA) has named its Top Ten Public Works Leaders of the Year for 2011. Marking the 51st anniversary of the award, the honor is among the most coveted and prestigious presented by APWA. Each Top Ten ...
American Public Works Association (APWA) leaders recently attended Congressional field hearings and listening sessions in support of accelerating the delivery of federal-aid transportation projects. APWA transportation leaders were present at sessions in the Chicago metro area, ...
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1034 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse738 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?307 Views
- VIDEO: Watch time-lapse of I-84 bridge replacement304 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments292 Views