More Articles for APWA Executive Director Peter B. King
Eleven public works professionals have recently earned the Certified Stormwater Manager (CSM) credential from the American Public Works Association (APWA). The APWA CSM certification is intended for water experts in both the public and private sectors who coordinate and implement stormwater ...
The American Public Works Association (APWA) has named its Top Ten Public Works Leaders of the Year for 2011. Marking the 51st anniversary of the award, the honor is among the most coveted and prestigious presented by APWA. Each Top Ten ...
American Public Works Association (APWA) leaders recently attended Congressional field hearings and listening sessions in support of accelerating the delivery of federal-aid transportation projects. APWA transportation leaders were present at sessions in the Chicago metro area, ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2210 Views
- Wrongly fired DOT employees return to work1365 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority776 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles689 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans516 Views