More Articles for APTA
Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx said on Monday that he expects the next few months of transportation infrastructure funding talks to be “rough,” The Hill reports. President Barack Obama last month introduced a $302 billion, four-year transportation reauthorization bill, and, according to ...
Later this month, the U.S. Travel Association will host a conference aimed at promoting transportation infrastructure investment. The conference, Connecting America Through Travel, will take place November 19-20 at The Knight Conference Center at the Newseum in Washington, D.C. The U.S. Travel ...
Nearly 2.7 billion transit trips took place in the U.S. in the second quarter of 2013, a 1.2-percent rise since the first quarter of this year, according to a new report from the American Public Transportation Association (APTA). However, transit ridership ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]901 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong811 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths746 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers630 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road465 Views