More Articles for application
New technology could help could help one agency more effectively clear snow from roads. The Iowa Department of Transportation (Iowa DOT) has been testing the use of cameras in snowplows to help the agency get a better idea of how much ...
The Minnesota Department of Transportation (MnDOT) has launched a real-time service webpage for truck drivers. The new page, part of the agency’s 511 services, allows truckers to plan the best route from origin to destination. When drivers download MnDOT’s 511 mobile application, ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system487 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass196 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run188 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues126 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects125 Views