More Articles for application
New technology could help could help one agency more effectively clear snow from roads. The Iowa Department of Transportation (Iowa DOT) has been testing the use of cameras in snowplows to help the agency get a better idea of how much ...
The Minnesota Department of Transportation (MnDOT) has launched a real-time service webpage for truck drivers. The new page, part of the agency’s 511 services, allows truckers to plan the best route from origin to destination. When drivers download MnDOT’s 511 mobile application, ...
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving352 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice325 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness291 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options279 Views
- CBO: Highway Trust Fund would shortfall under Obama's proposed budget225 Views