More Articles for Appalachian Corridor X
Federal Highway Administrator Victor Mendez joined state and local officials on Feb. 22 to review progress on the Appalachian Corridor X and I-65 Interchange, a project that the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) says will improve safety and mobility ...
- Rand Paul introduces bill to fund emergency transportation projects475 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)461 Views
- Tesla Model S earns top ratings from Consumer Reports428 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign261 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says256 Views