More Articles for APD
Amtrak passengers and employees will soon be able to report suspicious activity to the Amtrak Police Department (APD) with just a text message. APD is launching APD11 “Txt-aTip,” a program that will allow passengers and employees to send an SMS text ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs385 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?383 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views