More Articles for APAC-Missouri
Earlier this month, a brand new bridge over the Osage River on Route 17 in Miller County, Mo., opened to traffic. The project was the first in the nation to get under way as part of the American Recovery and Reinvestment ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]922 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong882 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus383 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker335 Views