More Articles for APAC Atlantic
Conflict in a Contract? Court makes an ‘equitable adjustment’ ruling despite a ‘no damages for delay’ provision. By Brian Morrow A general principle of contract interpretation is that contracts are to be read and interpreted as a whole, giving a reasonable meaning to ...
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?666 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax597 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards477 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund395 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete258 Views