More Articles for AP
A 3.3-mile loop drive in Yellowstone National Park is temporarily closed after the park’s thermal geology began melting the asphalt, the National Park Service (NPS) announced Thursday. The affected roadway, Firehole Lake Drive, takes visitors past Great Fountain Geyser, White Dome ...
Two news stories in particular have me thinking of what our nation will look like without a Highway Trust Fund fix. The first is a bridge closure in Delaware. According to an Associated Press report, officials closed a bridge near Wilmington because ...
A crash near a bridge construction site in Clinton, Ark. resulted in the death of two workers and left 19 injured, the Associated Press reports. The driver of a logging truck lost control of his vehicle after a tire blew out. ...
Before many old-school meters were updated to accept payment by credit cards, I often scrounged around in my car and the bottom of my purse looking for change to pay to park. If I were in England, I could pony up ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2154 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1323 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...904 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house570 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones546 Views