More Articles for anti-texting app
The Iowa State Department of Transportation plans to launch an app in 2014 called “TXTL8R” as a way to reduce the number of young drivers who text while driving. Iowa DOT Spokeswoman Andrea Henry says the agency would like to be ...
The Iowa Department of Transportation next year will release a new smartphone app intended to prevent teen drivers from texting behind the wheel, according to a report from the Des Moines Register. The app, called “txtl8r,” is expected to be released ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?439 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs399 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges186 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group160 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views