More Articles for anti-distraction
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood praised Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick on July 2 for signing a tough new anti-distraction law that bans texting while driving and sets strict penalties for the practice. Massachusetts is the 29th state to ban texting ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system485 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass205 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects145 Views
- Ray LaHood: 'We need a big pot of money' to fix America’s roads and bridges144 Views