More Articles for anti-distraction laws
Anti-distracted driving laws seemingly ineffective, according to a report from the Los Angeles Times. At any given time, approximately 660,000 people--more than the number of Boston residents--are preoccupied with their cell phones while, at the same time, driving on a road. Despite ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system471 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects149 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views