More Articles for anti-distraction laws
Anti-distracted driving laws seemingly ineffective, according to a report from the Los Angeles Times. At any given time, approximately 660,000 people--more than the number of Boston residents--are preoccupied with their cell phones while, at the same time, driving on a road. Despite ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure219 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road144 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!114 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201393 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views