More Articles for anti-collision
Volvo has revealed its latest in transportation safety: a car that automatically stops for bicycles, BBC reported. The car uses a radar scanner, a camera and a catalog of stored images to decide whether the car should slow down for potential ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?423 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs394 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants172 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views