More Articles for anti-collision
Volvo has revealed its latest in transportation safety: a car that automatically stops for bicycles, BBC reported. The car uses a radar scanner, a camera and a catalog of stored images to decide whether the car should slow down for potential ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]919 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong861 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus381 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker352 Views