More Articles for anti-collision
Volvo has revealed its latest in transportation safety: a car that automatically stops for bicycles, BBC reported. The car uses a radar scanner, a camera and a catalog of stored images to decide whether the car should slow down for potential ...
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?701 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax592 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards473 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund410 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete259 Views