More Articles for anti-collision
Volvo has revealed its latest in transportation safety: a car that automatically stops for bicycles, BBC reported. The car uses a radar scanner, a camera and a catalog of stored images to decide whether the car should slow down for potential ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system484 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass195 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run188 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues125 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects124 Views