More Articles for anti-collision
Volvo has revealed its latest in transportation safety: a car that automatically stops for bicycles, BBC reported. The car uses a radar scanner, a camera and a catalog of stored images to decide whether the car should slow down for potential ...
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency482 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill397 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'396 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs372 Views
- AGC: Cars crashed into 45% of highway contractors' work zones in 2013253 Views