More Articles for Android
Though many construction safety advocates have begun ramping up reminders about driving safely in road construction zones, motorists are not the only safety risk to road construction workers. With summer transportation projects already in full-swing, now is definitely the time to also take ...
Volvo Rents announced the acquisition of Valley Rental Centers, a two location construction equipment rental company based in Merced and Modesto, California. Previously co-owned by Volvo Rents franchisees Helder Garcia and Brian Silveria., the centers are located at 101 S. Hwy ...
Heil Trailer International announced that Yassir Shanshal has accepted the position of vice president of product development. Shanshal will be working out of the Global Support Center in Cleveland, Tenn., reporting to Greg Hewitt, president of Heil Trailer International. Shanshal will have ...
Daimler Trucks North America has announced the availability of its TruckerNet commercial driver support application for RIM Blackberry devices in addition to Apple iPhone and Google Android platforms. This announcement comes, as the smartphone app surpasses 6,000 downloads since its March ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series523 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?498 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group336 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines170 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget158 Views