More Articles for and the California Office of Traffic Safety
Caltrans kicked off a statewide campaign on July 11 with 700 electronic highway signs throughout California that light up with a new Move Over message intended to increase safety for motorists, highway workers and law enforcement. The message, “Slow or Move ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts521 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse371 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers114 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster92 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches78 Views