More Articles for and the California Office of Traffic Safety
Caltrans kicked off a statewide campaign on July 11 with 700 electronic highway signs throughout California that light up with a new Move Over message intended to increase safety for motorists, highway workers and law enforcement. The message, “Slow or Move ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]919 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong861 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus381 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker352 Views