More Articles for and the California Office of Traffic Safety
Caltrans kicked off a statewide campaign on July 11 with 700 electronic highway signs throughout California that light up with a new Move Over message intended to increase safety for motorists, highway workers and law enforcement. The message, “Slow or Move ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure213 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?210 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road143 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!118 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress114 Views