More Articles for and reaching for things in the car
Teen girls are twice as likely as teen boys to use cell phones and other electronic devices while driving, according to a new in-car video study released March 26 by the AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety. Electronic ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker223 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges134 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver128 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase128 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon106 Views