More Articles for and Balance Act
U.S. Sen. John Cornyn (R-Texas) a member of the Senate Budget Committee, July 22 voted against the motion to table the motion to proceed to H.R. 2560, the Cut, Cap, and Balance Act. After the vote Sen. Cornyn released the ...
- Firearms to be used for road construction785 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events692 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes600 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines558 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up475 Views