More Articles for Ananth Prasad
Inside the Highway and Bridge Industries Say What “The joke in our office is that we’ve become the department of maintenance because we don’t have any money to build new roads.” — Ananth Prasad, Florida’s secretary of transportation, on jacksonville.com Public works “Showtime” coming ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party449 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax313 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction209 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax192 Views
- Flagman caught boozing on the job184 Views