More Articles for Ananth Prasad
Inside the Highway and Bridge Industries Say What “The joke in our office is that we’ve become the department of maintenance because we don’t have any money to build new roads.” — Ananth Prasad, Florida’s secretary of transportation, on jacksonville.com Public works “Showtime” coming ...
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths731 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers596 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road524 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines463 Views
- Jason Carter pushing for transportation sales tax330 Views