More Articles for An adequately funded transportation system
The U.S. Senate Committee on Finance on Feb. 7 approved legislation that would reverse cuts to the monthly pre-tax transit benefits available to commuters who use public transportation and vanpools. If approved by Congress, the bill will restore the monthly amount ...
The Keystone Transportation Funding Coalition commended Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Corbett's for embracing a comprehensive transportation funding plan as one of his administration's top priorities. He delivered the address on Feb. 7 in Harrisburg, Pa. The coalition was encouraged by ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign1576 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1286 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1019 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...849 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones534 Views