More Articles for Amy Ford
The Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT) has launched a radio station dedicated to I-70 road and traffic information, according to the Reporter-Herald. The station will be part of the Change Your Peak Drive campaign which aims to educate people about driving safely in winter ...
Colorado residents may soon have access to roads destroyed during floods this month. Crews with the Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT) and National Guard troops began work Sunday to repair several main highways for mountain towns, the Associated Press reported. The roads ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker274 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes169 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges150 Views
- Report shows sharp decline in commuting across America121 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon120 Views