More Articles for Amtrak chief financial officer
Amtrak announced Wednesday that Gerald Sokol, Jr. is the company’s new chief financial officer (CFO), effective December 3. He will report directly to Amtrak President and CEO Joe Boardman. Sokol’s responsibilities as CFO will include corporate finance, business forecasting and development of ...
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?701 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax597 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards473 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund394 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete259 Views