More Articles for Amtrak chief financial officer
Amtrak announced Wednesday that Gerald Sokol, Jr. is the company’s new chief financial officer (CFO), effective December 3. He will report directly to Amtrak President and CEO Joe Boardman. Sokol’s responsibilities as CFO will include corporate finance, business forecasting and development of ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River626 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency546 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs396 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business369 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update339 Views