More Articles for Amtrak chief financial officer
Amtrak announced Wednesday that Gerald Sokol, Jr. is the company’s new chief financial officer (CFO), effective December 3. He will report directly to Amtrak President and CEO Joe Boardman. Sokol’s responsibilities as CFO will include corporate finance, business forecasting and development of ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident917 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?559 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds555 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side503 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes453 Views