More Articles for Amtrak CFO
Amtrak announced Wednesday that Gerald Sokol, Jr. is the company’s new chief financial officer (CFO), effective December 3. He will report directly to Amtrak President and CEO Joe Boardman. Sokol’s responsibilities as CFO will include corporate finance, business forecasting and development of ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident952 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side537 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?504 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes437 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005360 Views