More Articles for Ames Engineering
Profilometer Testing on Chicago’s I-290: Stone matrix asphalt overlay vs. conventional diamond grinding
A high speed testing unit was used on the I-290 jobsite in Chicago. In September 2011, Ames Engineering of Ames, Iowa conducted profile testing of three lanes of I-290 between Austin Blvd. and Sacramento Blvd. in both directions. Previously, in ...
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)782 Views
- Rand Paul introduces bill to fund emergency transportation projects464 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects311 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign272 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says261 Views