More Articles for America’s Onshore Energy Resources
Two shale energy representatives today told the United States House of Representatives Natural Resources Subcommittee on Energy & Mineral Resources that shale gas and oil is having a positive economic affect on more than just the energy sector. Whit Perryman, CEO ...
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier255 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver251 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase126 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative120 Views
- Michigan Senate votes to raise gas tax96 Views