More Articles for American Trucking ASsociations
email@example.com By Kirk Landers, Editor Emeritus Some people just know how to sell. In mid-December, Ohio governor John R. Kasich and the leaders of Ohio’s Department of Transportation and Turnpike Authority announced that the state would raise $3 billion for roads without ...
One More Letter to Write By Kirk Landers With another bitterly contentious election under our belts, most Americans would like to live in a world without politicians and robocalls and super PACs for at least a little while. But for people in ...
While overall highway deaths in 2010 were at the lowest level since 1949, truck-related fatalities increased for the first time in three years, the U.S. Transportation Department announced Dec. 8. Truck-involved deaths rose 8.7 percent ...
Go Ahead, Tax Us, We Need the Infrastructure. By John Lattta, Tina Grady Barbaccia and Tom Anderson A nother major transportation industry is prepared to support a hefty tax increase on itself to help provide the healthy infrastructure it must have. Barge operators are ...
- MoDOT employs robot to mow roadside grass1533 Views
- I-5 bridge expected to reopen in mid-June990 Views
- CDOT “Slow for the Cone Zone” ads depict kids as construction workers460 Views
- USDOT to release $15.6 million for I-5 bridge436 Views
- 25 percent of U.S. bridges classified as deficient in 2012363 Views