More Articles for American Trucking Association
Trucking will see continued growth both in freight and revenue in the next 10 years, according to the American Trucking Associations’ U.S. Freight Transportation Forecast to 2025. Between now and 2025, tonnage will grow 23.5 percent, ATA predicts, while freight revenues ...
A group of trucking advocates has sued the New York State Thruway Authority for using toll revenues to fund canal maintenance, our sister site, Overdrive, reports. The American Trucking Association (ATA) filed a class-action suit on November 14. The association is ...
The American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) has named Peter S. Embrey its new director of sales. Embrey has more than 20 years of experience in sales and association management. He is responsible for boosting advertising in ARTBA publications, sponsorships ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views