More Articles for American Trucking Association (ATA) President and CEO Bill Graves
After the federal government tightened its reins on emissions standards for big-rigs, RVs and tractor-trailers, California truckers are fighting back with a lawsuit to block the rules, saying the new regulations will put them out of business, according to a ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges191 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views