More Articles for American Transportation Research Institute
The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) released on Sept. 21 new freight data pinpointing key traffic chokepoints on some of the nation's busiest roads that will help transportation planners, operators and private shippers and carriers better target their ...
The American Transportation Research Institute and the Federal Highway Administration on Wednesday, Sept. 22, released the findings of their annual report on congestion at freight-significant highway locations. The research, which assesses the level of truck-oriented congestion at ...
A new technology tool will help transportation planners, operators, and private shippers and carriers plan ahead by identifying key traffic chokepoints on some of the nation’s busiest roads, the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) announced today. “We are always looking for new ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges369 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress253 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college242 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?200 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road133 Views