More Articles for American Transportation Research Institute
The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) released on Sept. 21 new freight data pinpointing key traffic chokepoints on some of the nation's busiest roads that will help transportation planners, operators and private shippers and carriers better target their ...
The American Transportation Research Institute and the Federal Highway Administration on Wednesday, Sept. 22, released the findings of their annual report on congestion at freight-significant highway locations. The research, which assesses the level of truck-oriented congestion at ...
A new technology tool will help transportation planners, operators, and private shippers and carriers plan ahead by identifying key traffic chokepoints on some of the nation’s busiest roads, the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) announced today. “We are always looking for new ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2265 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1272 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority619 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles576 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views