More Articles for American Transportation Research Institute
The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) released on Sept. 21 new freight data pinpointing key traffic chokepoints on some of the nation's busiest roads that will help transportation planners, operators and private shippers and carriers better target their ...
The American Transportation Research Institute and the Federal Highway Administration on Wednesday, Sept. 22, released the findings of their annual report on congestion at freight-significant highway locations. The research, which assesses the level of truck-oriented congestion at ...
A new technology tool will help transportation planners, operators, and private shippers and carriers plan ahead by identifying key traffic chokepoints on some of the nation’s busiest roads, the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) announced today. “We are always looking for new ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River628 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency540 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs398 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business372 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update341 Views