More Articles for American Traffic Safety Services Association (ATSSA) comments on transportation bill
The American Traffic Safety Services Association (ATSSA) applauds congressional passage of H.R. 4348, Moving Ahead for Progress in the 21st Century (MAP-21). MAP-21 will fund federal highway programs at $37.5 billion for Fiscal Year 2013 and $37.8 billion in Fiscal ...
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects666 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D392 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)389 Views
- Seattle tests bikes as disaster relief (VIDEO)379 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots296 Views