More Articles for American Traffic Safety Services Association (ATSSA) comments on transportation bill
The American Traffic Safety Services Association (ATSSA) applauds congressional passage of H.R. 4348, Moving Ahead for Progress in the 21st Century (MAP-21). MAP-21 will fund federal highway programs at $37.5 billion for Fiscal Year 2013 and $37.8 billion in Fiscal ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges369 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress253 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college242 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?201 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road133 Views