More Articles for American Traffic Safety Services Association (ATSSA) comments on transportation bill
The American Traffic Safety Services Association (ATSSA) applauds congressional passage of H.R. 4348, Moving Ahead for Progress in the 21st Century (MAP-21). MAP-21 will fund federal highway programs at $37.5 billion for Fiscal Year 2013 and $37.8 billion in Fiscal ...
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes545 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts532 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse493 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers141 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects76 Views