More Articles for American Society of Highway Engineers
Howard Wood has been named area manager for the Columbus, Ohio, office of Parsons Brinckerhoff, a global infrastructure strategic consulting, planning, engineering and program/construction management organization. Formerly a Principal Consultant in the strategic consulting group of Parsons Brinckerhoff, Wood will now ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?441 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines163 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group161 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders158 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget152 Views