More Articles for American Society of Concrete Contractors (ASCC)
Keith Wayne, Kannapolis, N.C., was re-elected secretary/treasurer. Mario Garza, Southfield, Mich.; Heston Hamilton, Orem, Utah, and Jason Swagert, Apex, N.C., were elected as new directors. Anthony DeCarlo, Jr., Cincinnati, Ohio; Ray Merlo, Milford, Mich.; Peter Ruttura, West Babylon, N.Y., and ...
American Society of Concrete Contractors releases position statement 'Acceptable Use of Calcium Chloride in Concrete'
St. Louis-based American Society of Concrete Contractors (ASCC), has published Position Statement No. 31, “Acceptable Use of Calcium Chloride in Concrete, the latest in a series of papers on key issues of interest to cast-in-place concrete contractors, architects and engineers. The ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2173 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1331 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...944 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house585 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones547 Views