More Articles for American Society of Concrete Contractors (ASCC)
Keith Wayne, Kannapolis, N.C., was re-elected secretary/treasurer. Mario Garza, Southfield, Mich.; Heston Hamilton, Orem, Utah, and Jason Swagert, Apex, N.C., were elected as new directors. Anthony DeCarlo, Jr., Cincinnati, Ohio; Ray Merlo, Milford, Mich.; Peter Ruttura, West Babylon, N.Y., and ...
American Society of Concrete Contractors releases position statement 'Acceptable Use of Calcium Chloride in Concrete'
St. Louis-based American Society of Concrete Contractors (ASCC), has published Position Statement No. 31, “Acceptable Use of Calcium Chloride in Concrete, the latest in a series of papers on key issues of interest to cast-in-place concrete contractors, architects and engineers. The ...
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes549 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts532 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse493 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers141 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects76 Views