More Articles for American Society of Concrete Contractors (ASCC)
Keith Wayne, Kannapolis, N.C., was re-elected secretary/treasurer. Mario Garza, Southfield, Mich.; Heston Hamilton, Orem, Utah, and Jason Swagert, Apex, N.C., were elected as new directors. Anthony DeCarlo, Jr., Cincinnati, Ohio; Ray Merlo, Milford, Mich.; Peter Ruttura, West Babylon, N.Y., and ...
American Society of Concrete Contractors releases position statement ‘Acceptable Use of Calcium Chloride in Concrete’
St. Louis-based American Society of Concrete Contractors (ASCC), has published Position Statement No. 31, “Acceptable Use of Calcium Chloride in Concrete, the latest in a series of papers on key issues of interest to cast-in-place concrete contractors, architects and engineers. The ...
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding557 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable412 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future340 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields275 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers269 Views