More Articles for American Society of Concrete Contractors (ASCC)
Keith Wayne, Kannapolis, N.C., was re-elected secretary/treasurer. Mario Garza, Southfield, Mich.; Heston Hamilton, Orem, Utah, and Jason Swagert, Apex, N.C., were elected as new directors. Anthony DeCarlo, Jr., Cincinnati, Ohio; Ray Merlo, Milford, Mich.; Peter Ruttura, West Babylon, N.Y., and ...
American Society of Concrete Contractors releases position statement 'Acceptable Use of Calcium Chloride in Concrete'
St. Louis-based American Society of Concrete Contractors (ASCC), has published Position Statement No. 31, “Acceptable Use of Calcium Chloride in Concrete, the latest in a series of papers on key issues of interest to cast-in-place concrete contractors, architects and engineers. The ...
- NJDOT worker faces 10 years in prison for stealing1098 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events698 Views
- Firearms to be used for road construction638 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes571 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up402 Views