More Articles for American Society of Civil Engineers 2013 Report Card
Earlier this year, the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) gave American infrastructure a D+ on its 2013 Report Card. According to ASCE’s grading system, a D+ means the infrastructure is “poor.” ASCE evaluates infrastructure by categories, basing grades on capacity, ...
In bridges, there’s American old and then there’s old. You want old? The Pont Vieux (literally “old bridge”) had been in use for 657 years when the oldest surviving roadway bridge in America, the 73-foot Frankford Avenue Bridge in Pennsylvania, was constructed ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River618 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs395 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business364 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update335 Views