More Articles for American Society of Civil Engineers 2013 Report Card
Earlier this year, the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) gave American infrastructure a D+ on its 2013 Report Card. According to ASCE’s grading system, a D+ means the infrastructure is “poor.” ASCE evaluates infrastructure by categories, basing grades on capacity, ...
In bridges, there’s American old and then there’s old. You want old? The Pont Vieux (literally “old bridge”) had been in use for 657 years when the oldest surviving roadway bridge in America, the 73-foot Frankford Avenue Bridge in Pennsylvania, was constructed ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs385 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?385 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges190 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views