More Articles for American Society of Civil Engineers 2013 Report Card
Earlier this year, the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) gave American infrastructure a D+ on its 2013 Report Card. According to ASCE’s grading system, a D+ means the infrastructure is “poor.” ASCE evaluates infrastructure by categories, basing grades on capacity, ...
In bridges, there’s American old and then there’s old. You want old? The Pont Vieux (literally “old bridge”) had been in use for 657 years when the oldest surviving roadway bridge in America, the 73-foot Frankford Avenue Bridge in Pennsylvania, was constructed ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax742 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards391 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund373 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?324 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete288 Views