More Articles for American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) Standard D6114
The Second Time Around Recycled materials need analysis, characterization By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor There is no stopping the growth of recycled and reclaimed materials in pavements. The use of reclaimed asphalt pavement (RAP), reclaimed asphalt shingles (RAS), recycled concrete aggregate (RCA), and recycled ...
- VIDEO: Airline surprises passengers by granting Christmas wishes1584 Views
- You shouldn’t be a roadbuilder if…639 Views
- Transportation officials break ground on $1.3 billion Highway 91 expansion project in California370 Views
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014348 Views
- VIDEO: Rapid-set cement helps rehab seven overpasses, one bridge in St. Louis344 Views