More Articles for American Road & Transportation Builders Association Transportation Development Foundation (ARTBA-TDF) Board of Trustees
ARTBA to Congress: Public-private partnerships, raise user fees will help address U.S. transportation problems
The massive gap between current federal investment levels and what the U.S. Department of Transportation says is needed to maintain and improve America’s highway and transit systems cannot be closed without boosting current user fees and significantly expanding the use ...
Leo A. Vecellio, Jr., chairman, president and CEO of West Palm Beach, Fla.-based Vecellio Group, Inc., has been elected chairman of the American Road & Transportation Builders Association Transportation Development Foundation (ARTBA-TDF) Board of Trustees. The announcement was made during the ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges191 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views