More Articles for American Road & Transportation Builders Association Transportation Development Foundation (ARTBA-TDF) Board of Trustees
ARTBA to Congress: Public-private partnerships, raise user fees will help address U.S. transportation problems
The massive gap between current federal investment levels and what the U.S. Department of Transportation says is needed to maintain and improve America’s highway and transit systems cannot be closed without boosting current user fees and significantly expanding the use ...
Leo A. Vecellio, Jr., chairman, president and CEO of West Palm Beach, Fla.-based Vecellio Group, Inc., has been elected chairman of the American Road & Transportation Builders Association Transportation Development Foundation (ARTBA-TDF) Board of Trustees. The announcement was made during the ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River628 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency540 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs398 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business372 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update341 Views