More Articles for American Road & Transportation Builders Association Transportation Development Foundation (ARTBA-TDF) Board of Trustees
ARTBA to Congress: Public-private partnerships, raise user fees will help address U.S. transportation problems
The massive gap between current federal investment levels and what the U.S. Department of Transportation says is needed to maintain and improve America’s highway and transit systems cannot be closed without boosting current user fees and significantly expanding the use ...
Leo A. Vecellio, Jr., chairman, president and CEO of West Palm Beach, Fla.-based Vecellio Group, Inc., has been elected chairman of the American Road & Transportation Builders Association Transportation Development Foundation (ARTBA-TDF) Board of Trustees. The announcement was made during the ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?197 Views