More Articles for American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) President & CEO Pete Ruane
Republicans introduce amendment to 'bring much-needed fiscal discipline back to Washington' + my opinions
U.S. Sen. John Cornyn (R-Texas) and all 44 Senate Republican introduced a Balanced Budget Amendment to the Constitution to bring what they think is a “much-needed fiscal discipline back to Washington.” This amendment follows comments in President Barack Obama’s (D) Feb. ...
American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) President & CEO Pete Ruane’s Statement on the President’s Jobs Council Interim Report and the Administration’s Selection of 14 Infrastructure Projects for Expedited Permitting and Environmental Review: “We applaud today’s actions by the ...
In response to President Obama's State of the Union address given the evening of Jan. 25, American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) President & CEO Pete Ruane released a press statement noting that Congress and the President need to ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure218 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?172 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road144 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!127 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress115 Views