More Articles for American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) President & CEO Pete Ruane
Republicans introduce amendment to ‘bring much-needed fiscal discipline back to Washington’ + my opinions
U.S. Sen. John Cornyn (R-Texas) and all 44 Senate Republican introduced a Balanced Budget Amendment to the Constitution to bring what they think is a “much-needed fiscal discipline back to Washington.” This amendment follows comments in President Barack Obama’s (D) Feb. ...
American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) President & CEO Pete Ruane’s Statement on the President’s Jobs Council Interim Report and the Administration’s Selection of 14 Infrastructure Projects for Expedited Permitting and Environmental Review: “We applaud today’s actions by the ...
In response to President Obama's State of the Union address given the evening of Jan. 25, American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) President & CEO Pete Ruane released a press statement noting that Congress and the President need to ...
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)806 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects592 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D289 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign267 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says265 Views