More Articles for American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) President & CEO Pete Ruane
Republicans introduce amendment to 'bring much-needed fiscal discipline back to Washington' + my opinions
U.S. Sen. John Cornyn (R-Texas) and all 44 Senate Republican introduced a Balanced Budget Amendment to the Constitution to bring what they think is a “much-needed fiscal discipline back to Washington.” This amendment follows comments in President Barack Obama’s (D) Feb. ...
American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) President & CEO Pete Ruane’s Statement on the President’s Jobs Council Interim Report and the Administration’s Selection of 14 Infrastructure Projects for Expedited Permitting and Environmental Review: “We applaud today’s actions by the ...
In response to President Obama's State of the Union address given the evening of Jan. 25, American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) President & CEO Pete Ruane released a press statement noting that Congress and the President need to ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident955 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side538 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?504 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes437 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005361 Views