More Articles for American Road and Transportation Builders Association Chief Economist and Policy VP Alison Premo Black
Just how much of a factor was winter weather in highway construction work in the first three months of this year? Perhaps quite a significant factor. Comparing the value of work being done Q1 this year with the same quarter last year, ...
American Road and Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) Chief Economist and Policy VP Alison Premo Black said the bridge market is "showing some surprising strength," and new Q1 numbers suggest it will be an ongoing strength. Black was speaking at the ARTBA ...
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency525 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill397 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'396 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs371 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River299 Views