More Articles for American Road and Transportation Builders Association Chief Economist and Policy VP Alison Premo Black
Just how much of a factor was winter weather in highway construction work in the first three months of this year? Perhaps quite a significant factor. Comparing the value of work being done Q1 this year with the same quarter last year, ...
American Road and Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) Chief Economist and Policy VP Alison Premo Black said the bridge market is "showing some surprising strength," and new Q1 numbers suggest it will be an ongoing strength. Black was speaking at the ARTBA ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2271 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1270 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority627 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles586 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project552 Views