More Articles for American Reinvestment and Recovery Act
Vice President Joe Biden today announced that 10,000 transportation projects are now under way in all 50 states and the District of Columbia thanks to the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA), a.k.a. "the stimulus." Projects are considered under way when ...
JEFFERSON CITY , Mo.– The Missouri Department of Transportation has obligated all of the $524.6 million it received in American Recovery and Reinvestment Act funds for MoDOT administered projects, meeting the required deadline a month ahead of schedule. State departments of ...
- MoDOT employs robot to mow roadside grass1546 Views
- CDOT “Slow for the Cone Zone” ads depict kids as construction workers451 Views
- USDOT to release $15.6 million for I-5 bridge436 Views
- 25 percent of U.S. bridges classified as deficient in 2012401 Views
- Private money: A funding wildcard in 2014285 Views