More Articles for American Reinvestment and Recovery Act
Vice President Joe Biden today announced that 10,000 transportation projects are now under way in all 50 states and the District of Columbia thanks to the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA), a.k.a. "the stimulus." Projects are considered under way when ...
JEFFERSON CITY , Mo.– The Missouri Department of Transportation has obligated all of the $524.6 million it received in American Recovery and Reinvestment Act funds for MoDOT administered projects, meeting the required deadline a month ahead of schedule. State departments of ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2176 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority635 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles610 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans520 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers496 Views