More Articles for American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
Reauthorization Could Slide into 2011 By Audrey Dutton, Washington Bureau, The Bond Buyer newspaper For cash-strapped state and local governments that have critical transportation infrastructure needs, but no money to pay for them, the coming year will be bittersweet. Federal aid from the ...
Fear has arisen that the economy will continue to stall, especially in the transportation sector, as much of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA), a.k.a. "the stimulus” funding has already been awarded. Although there was talk of a second stimulus ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]923 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong865 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker334 Views
- VIDEO: Country music star Kip Moore's ballad for the construction industry 278 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines219 Views