More Articles for American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
Reauthorization Could Slide into 2011 By Audrey Dutton, Washington Bureau, The Bond Buyer newspaper For cash-strapped state and local governments that have critical transportation infrastructure needs, but no money to pay for them, the coming year will be bittersweet. Federal aid from the ...
Fear has arisen that the economy will continue to stall, especially in the transportation sector, as much of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA), a.k.a. "the stimulus” funding has already been awarded. Although there was talk of a second stimulus ...
- Firearms to be used for road construction724 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events704 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes582 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines436 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up429 Views