More Articles for American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
Reauthorization Could Slide into 2011 By Audrey Dutton, Washington Bureau, The Bond Buyer newspaper For cash-strapped state and local governments that have critical transportation infrastructure needs, but no money to pay for them, the coming year will be bittersweet. Federal aid from the ...
Fear has arisen that the economy will continue to stall, especially in the transportation sector, as much of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA), a.k.a. "the stimulus” funding has already been awarded. Although there was talk of a second stimulus ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts542 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse417 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers94 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster92 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches77 Views