More Articles for American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009
Inside the highway and bridge industries Big Bang Theory for Federal Highway Giants By John Latta, email@example.com A new report from the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco suggests that highway grants play a very positive short-, mid- and long-term role in building ...
Partnerships Promote Preservation Philosophy Regional Partnerships Link State, Local Agencies with State-of-the-Art Pavement Preservation Practice. By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor As road agencies strapped for cash look for ways to optimize their limited dollars, many are taking a much closer look at the ...
The Job and Tax Math of the Stimulus By John Latta A report from the House of Representatives Transportation and Infrastructure Committee indicates that the stimulus, the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009, created or sustained nearly 350,000 direct, on-project transportation ...
- Interstate tolling gains new enemy in big-business group674 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'408 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency397 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill391 Views
- From a Job Interview: Hire Me, But Make It Easy336 Views