More Articles for American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009
Inside the highway and bridge industries Big Bang Theory for Federal Highway Giants By John Latta, firstname.lastname@example.org A new report from the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco suggests that highway grants play a very positive short-, mid- and long-term role in building ...
Partnerships Promote Preservation Philosophy Regional Partnerships Link State, Local Agencies with State-of-the-Art Pavement Preservation Practice. By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor As road agencies strapped for cash look for ways to optimize their limited dollars, many are taking a much closer look at the ...
The Job and Tax Math of the Stimulus By John Latta A report from the House of Representatives Transportation and Infrastructure Committee indicates that the stimulus, the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009, created or sustained nearly 350,000 direct, on-project transportation ...
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?1400 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax580 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards477 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund393 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete258 Views