More Articles for American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009
Inside the highway and bridge industries Big Bang Theory for Federal Highway Giants By John Latta, firstname.lastname@example.org A new report from the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco suggests that highway grants play a very positive short-, mid- and long-term role in building ...
Partnerships Promote Preservation Philosophy Regional Partnerships Link State, Local Agencies with State-of-the-Art Pavement Preservation Practice. By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor As road agencies strapped for cash look for ways to optimize their limited dollars, many are taking a much closer look at the ...
The Job and Tax Math of the Stimulus By John Latta A report from the House of Representatives Transportation and Infrastructure Committee indicates that the stimulus, the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009, created or sustained nearly 350,000 direct, on-project transportation ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2254 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1273 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project555 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority547 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans500 Views