More Articles for American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009
Inside the highway and bridge industries Big Bang Theory for Federal Highway Giants By John Latta, firstname.lastname@example.org A new report from the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco suggests that highway grants play a very positive short-, mid- and long-term role in building ...
Partnerships Promote Preservation Philosophy Regional Partnerships Link State, Local Agencies with State-of-the-Art Pavement Preservation Practice. By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor As road agencies strapped for cash look for ways to optimize their limited dollars, many are taking a much closer look at the ...
The Job and Tax Math of the Stimulus By John Latta A report from the House of Representatives Transportation and Infrastructure Committee indicates that the stimulus, the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009, created or sustained nearly 350,000 direct, on-project transportation ...
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects666 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D392 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)389 Views
- Seattle tests bikes as disaster relief (VIDEO)330 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots296 Views