More Articles for American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA)
The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) and the San Francisco County Transportation Authority (Authority) are one step closer to delivering the second phase of the Presidio Parkway project as they awarded the public-private partnership agreement to the selected bidder, Golden ...
The California Transportation Commission (CTC) allocated $897 million to 170 transportation projects statewide, including $157 million from Proposition 1B, a transportation bond approved by voters in 2006, and $49 million from President Obama’s American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 ...
The Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) it has fully advertised or awarded all $658 million of Indiana’s highway and bridge allocation under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act. The Recovery Act has funded 1,082 transportation projects spread across all 92 ...
Could these developments influence the way you work next year? Trying to identify major trends and developments that could affect the way highway and bridge construction is done in the next year is something of a challenge at best. But there ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion198 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views