More Articles for American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA)
The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) and the San Francisco County Transportation Authority (Authority) are one step closer to delivering the second phase of the Presidio Parkway project as they awarded the public-private partnership agreement to the selected bidder, Golden ...
The California Transportation Commission (CTC) allocated $897 million to 170 transportation projects statewide, including $157 million from Proposition 1B, a transportation bond approved by voters in 2006, and $49 million from President Obama’s American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 ...
The Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) it has fully advertised or awarded all $658 million of Indiana’s highway and bridge allocation under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act. The Recovery Act has funded 1,082 transportation projects spread across all 92 ...
Could these developments influence the way you work next year? Trying to identify major trends and developments that could affect the way highway and bridge construction is done in the next year is something of a challenge at best. But there ...
- 3 workers hit, 1 killed in highway construction zone crash1548 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets961 Views
- Driver hops out of truck and attacks construction worker953 Views
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses874 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway727 Views