More Articles for American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) of 2009
During an Oct. 13 press conference at the Keystone Cement Company in East Allen Township, Pa., U.S. Rep. Charlie Dent (Pa.-15) questioned the use of federal government financing to support the construction of a cement importation terminal in Staten Island, ...
The American Concrete Pavement Association (ACPA) was among five associations representing paving materials and aggregates suppliers to urge the Obama Administration to enact a multi-year surface transportation authorization bill with increased funding for the federal-aid highway and transit program. In a ...
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?666 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax597 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards477 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund395 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete258 Views