More Articles for American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) of 2009
During an Oct. 13 press conference at the Keystone Cement Company in East Allen Township, Pa., U.S. Rep. Charlie Dent (Pa.-15) questioned the use of federal government financing to support the construction of a cement importation terminal in Staten Island, ...
The American Concrete Pavement Association (ACPA) was among five associations representing paving materials and aggregates suppliers to urge the Obama Administration to enact a multi-year surface transportation authorization bill with increased funding for the federal-aid highway and transit program. In a ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2265 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1257 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority617 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles570 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views