More Articles for American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (a.k.a. “the stimulus”)
Work can begin on the Appalachian Regional Short-Line Rail project with the signing of a $12.9 million American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (a.k.a. "the stimulus") grant, U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood announced. The signing took place Dec. 1 between the U.S. ...
- Road commission worker killed by motor grader1144 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers860 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project442 Views
- FDOT removing campaign signs350 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?338 Views