More Articles for American Public Works Association Congress and Exposition
With reauthorization less than a year away, many agencies are thinking about ways lawmakers can improve the new federal bill. Four American Public Works Association (APWA) Transportation Committee members joined last month at the APWA Congress and Exposition in Chicago, Illinois, ...
Henderson Products featured its BlackBelt Maxx truck body, capable of tackling an array of applications, at the American Public Works (APWA) Congress and Exposition this week. The truck body, introduced earlier this year, can perform jobs such anti-ice applications, deicing applications, ...
Case Construction on Monday introduced its new CX75C SR mid-sized excavator, which features a first-in-class Tier 4 Final engine with a diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC)-only cooled exhaust gas recirculation (CEGR) system. Launched at the American Public Works Association (APWA) Congress and ...
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving410 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice358 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill357 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness295 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options289 Views